|Serenity Cleaning Services is a locally owned and operated business based in Gilbert, AZ. We are seeking a part-time Professional Cleaning Trainer to join our team. Our ideal candidate will absolutely love to clean, possess a positive attitude, and have the ability to work both independently and in a team capacity. We are looking for an individual with part-time or full-time house cleaning experience and also someone who has trained others to become professional house cleaners. He or she will understand how to work with trainees to turn them into happy and successful cleaners.
We value and know the importance of a strong training program. It is the frame work for satisfied customers, happy employees and a successful business.
Serenity Cleaning prides itself on two major drivers of the company’s vision — exceptional service and unmatched customer satisfaction. If you are an amazing, hardworking cleaner with an eye for detail and the speed to get the job done right in a timely manner, then we are looking for you!
Pay is $12/hour, jobs are paid daily. 1099 position. Position is changed to part-time employee status after 60 day probationary period. Part-time employees are paid every other Friday.
- Have a positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- An eye for the details
- Have exceptional customer service
- Willingness to learn
- Great communication skills and experience in training house cleaning professionals
Why Work For Us:
- Keep 100% of your tips
- Paid mileage (We will pay you 30 cents/mile for using your own car)
- Uniforms provided
- Flexible Part-Time
- Professional cleaning supplies & equipment provided
- A great company culture where everyone is valued and treated with respect!
- Possess pride of work, high standards, integrity, and honesty
- Time management skills are a must
- Able to work independently to get the job done right the first time
- Must have reliable vehicle to drive to assigned locations or cleaning. You will be paid mileage for driving.
- Driver license + active cell phone with GPS
- Access to internet
- Speak basic English
- Eligible to work in the US
- No criminal history (no misdemeanors & no felonies)
- Must have a clean driving record (no moving or parking violation in the last 3 years)
- Must be able to kneel, stand, lift, sit, and climb for extend and repetitive periods of time
- Must be able to work in cluttered and/or dusty environments
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have flexible daytime schedule (7am-4pm Monday-Friday)